MYSTcommunity: MO:UL - Still A Going Concern? - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

MO:UL - Still A Going Concern?

#1 User is offline   Dougy 

• lontahn (discoverer)
  • Group: Veteran Member

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:43 AM

I just tried out MO:UL for the first time. There is a boring story as to why it's taken me this long to get to it, but I won't go into that now. Upon arriving I found one person who was willing to talk to me. However, I didn't have my KI and by the time I did get one she'd left. I saw one other person but they wouldn't talk to me. In fact, the didn't move - I'd say they were away from the computer.

According to the KI there are about 5 other people in the game, but I couldn't find any of them and I was running around for about two hours. 5 people seems like a very small number, thus the topic of this thread.

Do people still visit D'ni or have I missed the boat? I also realise that being in Australia I might be playing at a time where many others are in bed, but 5 still seems like a very small amount of players.

#2 User is offline   Johnraka 

• Rivenworld Creator

Posted 23 January 2014 - 11:00 AM

Hi Dougy,

had similar thing happen to me as well, I'm in the UK so again there may be the whole 'time' thing as many of the users are U.S. based. I still drop in from time to time just to run around and get the feel of the place once again, wish they would add some more areas but I guess that with Obduction they will not have the time to do so now, would love to visit Myst Island again and dare I say... Riven? That would be awesome!

Don't be discouraged though, people are still going there and it is still very active, as you say, the time may be the only issue.

kind regards

JD

#3 User is offline   Dougy 

• lontahn (discoverer)

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:28 PM

Thanks, Johnraka. I actually met a few people yesterday while I was there. It is great being back in the Cavern, so I'll certainly keep going.

#4 User is offline   Firefly148 

• rov nee (new person)
  • Group: Member

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:03 PM

Hey guys! Living proof here that MO;UL is still alive and well. I just made an account, 5 years after finishing Uru offline. Hope to see you guys around :D

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users