MYSTcommunity: Marker quests - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Marker quests

#1 User is offline   Veovis17 

• choortahn (learner)
  • Group: Member

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:15 AM

So i just got uru live and i started the green marker quest. I read on a website about some of the locations. it says that one of them is in the purple loudspeaker room in the upper level of bevin, so i went there, but i didn't here or see it. I suspect this has to do with instances or private ages, neither of which i understand, so if anyone could inform me, that would be wonderful

#2 User is offline   Firefly148 

• rov nee (new person)

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:35 PM

I can't answer any of your questions, but I just started on MO;UL too, so we'll learn together. My tag is "Skitch" and I'm usually on in the evenings, Eastern Time.

#3 User is offline   Veovis17 

• choortahn (learner)

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:14 PM

View PostFirefly148, on 13 April 2014 - 02:35 PM, said:

I can't answer any of your questions, but I just started on MO;UL too, so we'll learn together. My tag is "Skitch" and I'm usually on in the evenings, Eastern Time.

Thanks! my username is cadam (i dont know why) also , the journey doors just dont work. after about 3 tries, i got the teladhon door to work, but both the kadish and gahresen ones dont

#4 User is offline   realXCV 

• glotahn (beginner)
  • Group: Veteran Member

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:44 PM

What loudspeaker room?

As for the doors, are you sure you've collected all of the journey cloths for those ages?

#5 User is offline   Veovis17 

• choortahn (learner)

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:25 PM

View PostrealXCV, on 17 April 2014 - 05:44 PM, said:

What loudspeaker room?

As for the doors, are you sure you've collected all of the journey cloths for those ages?

The purple room in bevin where there is a loudspeaker that plays a messege in d'ni. also, i was able to figure out the marker quest, i just needed the ageura book. Also, to use the journey doors, i had to walk in third person, and then immediately switch to a different window.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users