MYSTcommunity: The Riven Chronicles - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

The Riven Chronicles

#1 User is offline   Johnraka 

• Rivenworld Creator
  • Group: Veteran Member

Posted 13 December 2016 - 05:10 AM

Just going through my links on my Rivenworld website and went back to James White and Luke Romer's brilliant Riven Chronicles http://www.mysterium...ven/chronicles/ My link
Very very clever and so believable, I only wish they would do more and expand on this or revisit with an update, they also did one called Exile Chronicles as well (http://mysterium.ch/...cles/index.html My link ) which was pretty awesome, what happened to these guys? Are they still around?

#2 User is offline   A'Reandal 

• oglahnth (ancient one)
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 04 February 2017 - 01:58 PM

Those were great when they were produced. I used to have links to them on my old site until Comcast got out of the business of providing web space and deleted everything I had. Wait a minute...ah! Nope. I never linked to them in the Players' Journals on this board.

It's cool that they are still out there. Good find!

I'm now going to dig through all of my backup copies of my site. I'm a pack rat and have saved everything (though no one cares in 2017) so maybe I can find some treasures. Treasures to nostalgia minded people I suppose.

;)

#3 User is offline   Johnraka 

• Rivenworld Creator
  • Group: Veteran Member

Posted 05 February 2017 - 08:15 AM

Sounds good to me mate, I love finding all of this historical stuff...

#4 User is offline   A'Reandal 

• oglahnth (ancient one)
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:40 PM

Since my journals web site is off the net, how about this one?
MystJourney

And just for grins, here is the very first journal screen capture thingy I made to help me while playing Riven. Sometimes while on one island or another I wanted a reminder of what he wrote. Alt+Tab over to the journal and then back to the game. heh 1998 was a good year. ;)

Oh. Wait. I can't insert a picture from my hard drive, only from a web site. Well. I'll have to do something about that. In the mean time, use your imagination.

Edit 3/11/2018:
I put the journal on my OneDrive. Heh, this journal was clunky but effective. um sheesh. It's 1.6MB! have fun with that.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users