MYSTcommunity: Riven on Android - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Riven on Android

#1 User is offline   033031056 

• lontahn (discoverer)
  • Group: Veteran Member

Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:14 AM

Finally......Riven has appeared on Google Play Store at a very reasonable cost of £3.99 !

The trailer for it looks really cool.

It's a big download and then....after the download is complete....it will require and additional 1.23GB free in order to install itself !

Obviously once it has finished installing the download storage space will be freed up again.

In order for me to complete my install I'm going to have to remove several more apps to free up an additional gig of memory.......ahhhhhhhh

It's great to see this finally on Android.....a wee treat for all us non Apple devotees......lol

#2 User is offline   aander91 

• Forum game like its 2008
  • KI number:00087015

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:36 AM

Bought it immediately. Animations are a little janky but it looks great on mobile.

#3 User is offline   033031056 

• lontahn (discoverer)

Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:05 AM

I wonder if it varies from device to device cause the animations look fine on my phone and tablet.

I have noticed the sounds are a bit off.....the ocean scape sound loop at the very start of the game doesn't loop seamlessly....sometimes the ambient sounds are so loud that you can hardly hear doors opening....the guard tower doesn't make any noise when the guard rotates the siren......and wee stuff like that.

I'm being really picky here cause on the whole it's a good job well done by this small software company.

I hope it sells well.

Oddly enough I'm enjoying it more on my tablet than on the pc these days cause Riven's graphics are showing their age on larger monitors but a tablet is ideal for playing it on again.

Headphone on of course to enjoy the ambience......lol

Does anyone know how to zoom in on things ? And how does the hotspot feature work ? These are mentioned on the Google Playstore page but I can see way of actioning them.

David G

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users