MYSTcommunity: Hacked saves for DVD - MYSTcommunity

Page 1 of 1

Hacked saves for DVD

#1 User is offline   Coolgamer 

• telahm (guildsman)
  • Group: Veteran Member

Posted 15 December 2017 - 04:58 PM

Does anyone have any of the saves working for DVD based on the hacked locations?

I'm mainly looking for the bookpress, the deleted temple island passage, and the lagoon deleted views.

I have no idea how someone made saves for them for the cd version, but that version no longer works on my pc and I wanted to show them off in game.

#2 User is offline   Johnraka 

• Rivenworld Creator
  • Group: Veteran Member

Posted 09 March 2018 - 09:24 AM

Ooh, not sure about the hacked locations but I do have some saved games on my very old website Darkeadventures.co.uk, all comes down as a zipped file (Centre bar on the screen - just click on it) they are from the DVD but can't remember what the locations are, welcome to them if it helps.

Link: My link

#3 User is offline   A'Reandal 

• oglahnth (ancient one)
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 10 March 2018 - 04:01 PM

I have copies of those saves but they are for the CD version. They have the file extension .rvn and I have no idea if they will work with the DVD version.

Are the saved games file extensions the same for the DVD version?

bookpress.rvn
lagoon.rvn
templeladder.rvn

Here

These aren't "hacks", they are scenes Cyan made but removed from the final CD version then made available much later.

Edit:
Hey! The DVD saved files Johnraka has do indeed have the file extension .rvn so the saves I have might work with your DVD version. Let us know, please.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users